Job Description: The IBM i (AS400) Programmer entry level position will enhance existing EDI applications. He/she will be involved in the data tracking, working with customers for EDI setup and support using EDI documents. He/she will be involved in problem solving programming issues related to EDI transmissions.
• Provide emergency and standard support to all AS400 users
• Gain a working knowledge of users’ tasks and interactions with AS400 programs
• Develop test scenarios for each program change in coordination with end users
• Enhance programs according to user specifications
• Manage day to day processing of EDI documents such as purchase orders, invoices and advance shipment notices.
•Strong time management skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure and within time constraints, multi-task, and build sound relationships with both internal and external customers
• Must exhibit excellent communication, analytical, organizational and computer skills