In today’s market, gifted software engineers have the edge. The majority of companies have more IT openings than talented people to fill them. With all the options available, why should you choose ANPAC?
ANPAC supports talented and resourceful minds that have a passion for technology and creating an innovative and useful product. Collaboration and strong communication skills are key attributes to a successful career. We believe in a solid work/life balance and are committed to providing our team members with a flexible and creative work environment. We provide benefits that are both anticipated (comprehensive benefits including multiple health options and paid disability, community involvement, and a pension plan) and refreshing (37.5 hour work week, educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement, career growth paths, and a health and wellness program with an on-site coach).
Our IT Division offers the creative development opportunities you crave, along with a balance you won’t find elsewhere. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide scope of technology solutions, as well as learn new ones! You won’t be stuck logging endless hours of overtime, or riding the wave of technology cycles. Projects at ANPAC are steady, stable, and challenging.
A Software Engineer is needed to grow our team! This opportunity requires an engineer who will be working with mainframe Cobol focused projects. In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
· Reviewing others code and JCL changes for best practices, testing results and approving implementations.
· Leading projects for a group of developers.
· Assigning workload and monitoring target dates.
· Development work in Cobol, Xpediter, SyncSort, CICS, and JCL.
· Migrate policy form development from mainframe to Oracle DocuMaker software.
To successfully fit this position, we feel you should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
· 3-5 years experience utilizing Cobol, Epediter, SyncSort, CICS and JCL
· Knowledge of insurance operations is a plus, but not required
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· 4-year degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related field or equivalent work experience
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk! Apply online at https://www10.ultirecruit.com/AME1034/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*A9595847C14FED17